Interested in Joining Emerge?
Emerge Goals & Committees
To promote, engage and advance Pascagoula:
Emerge Pascagoula falls under the Chamber’s Pascagoula Area Council. It is a group of emerging young professionals looking to engage, promote and advance Pascagoula. Meetings are held monthly at the Chamber with Emerge socials and networking events throughout the year. Contact the Chamber for more information!
ENGAGE members by sharing information about the city as well as events and opportunities going on in the city.
- Determine revised monthly meeting structure, schedule meetings and speakers and schedule lunches.
- Evaluate engagement of existing membership, determine ways to enhance meetings to improve existing member attendance and gain new members.
PROMOTE the existing amenities of Pascagoula and support economic growth.
- Evolve Pascagoula Proud including website enhancements, evaluating areas in which members are willing to be involved in executive recruitment and present to major employer HR departments and possibly to organizations in the community.
- Schedule social/patronage events for the year.
ADVANCE issues that affect young adults and families and help make the city and the area a more attractive place to live, work and play.
- Continuation of Blues at the Beach.
- Determine additional fund raising opportunities.