Grow Your Business Through Membership Renewal!
There are many ways that your membership showcases your business, organization or individual community involvement throughout the year! If you are looking to renew your membership, contact Ling Burch, Director of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 228.762.3391. Membership renewals are based on an annual rate from the date a company/organization/individual registers.
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY: As a member, you receive a free membership listing.
- BUSINESS REFERRALS: The Chamber refers members only.
- MAILING LABELS: You can request a set of mailing labels of the entire membership. The first time it is free and additional requests to have them printed are $30 (printed).
- MEDIA ROOM AT THE CHAMBER: Members can provide a supply of business cards and brochures to display at the Chamber. Your promotional items will be distributed by the Chamber.
- MEETING ROOMS: Members can schedule use of the general purpose meeting room at the Chamber office. Discount Rate for Members: $50 per day ($30 per day for non-profits).
- RIBBON CUTTING OR BUSINESS AFTER HOURS: Host one of these to let members know your location and the services that you offer. Ribbon Cuttings can be for anniversaries, too!
- MEMBER-TO-MEMBER DISCOUNT OFFERS PROGRAM: Offer discounts to other Chamber members… for FREE! Take advantage of these discounts, and use your Office Depot Discount Card! Contact the Chamber for more information.
- SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS: The SBA, South Mississippi Contract Procurement Center, Small Business Issue Manager Group and others offer workshops at the Chamber. The Chamber also networks with the Jackson County Small Business Incubator. Let us know if you would like to meet with someone to talk one-on-one with your business plan.
- WEBSITE: You receive a FREE member listing with business logo or building picture on the Chamber’s website. Let us know if your business has a website, and we will make sure that it is linked in the Membership Directory on the Chamber’s website. Check out a printed listing of our membership on the back of this page!
- CHAMBER eNEWS: A Chamber eNewsletter is emailed to all members containing important information. Please read it to make sure you have the latest news from the Chamber. Notify the Chamber if you are not receiving this or if you would like to add coworkers to the distribution.
- BUSINESS GRANTS: As a member, you are able to apply for privately funded grants to grow your business.
- TAX DEDUCTION: Your membership is a tax deduction as a business expense.