20 students graduated in the 32nd class of Leadership Jackson County after a fun and educational year. These students represented a diverse set of leaders from various industries throughout the county.
The class was able to participate in sessions that Leadership classes have been experiencing over the last three decades and more. These sessions focused on a wide variety of topics including state government, education, economic development, industry, small business, environment, public safety, and others over the course of nine months.
Throughout the course of the 2021 Leadership Jackson County class, participants received an overview of how each municipality in the county is run from tourism to industry.
The class concluded with a graduation at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pascagoula. Please find the list of 2021 Leadership Jackson County graduates below:
- Lucas Applewhite ― USM (Gulf Coast Research Laboratory)
- David Bever ― Gautier Police Department
- Reagan Bridley ― The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia
- Joy Douglas ― East Beach Specialties
- Amber Green ― First Federal
- Ryan Heath ― City of Ocean Springs Fire Department
- Casey Hill ― Merchants & Marine Bank
- James Howell ― Ingalls
- Meghan Lyman ― The Walter Anderson Museum of Art
- Chanelle Mailes ― Keesler Federal Credit Union
- Anthony McCorvey ― Mississippi Power
- Elisha McDonald ― Ingalls
- Tim Neese ― Singing River Health System
- Marcie Overstreet ― Chevron
- Stephanie Packer ― Jackson County Board of Supervisors
- Ketena Reichbaum ― Coldwell Banker Smith Homes
- Libby Rickley ― Realty (Self Employed)
- Leah Singleton ― Sparklight
- Kelsey Thompson ― Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce – Main Street – Tourism Bureau
- Anthony Virgilio ― Jackson County Board of Supervisors